MentorsMark is an interactive online solution for every child to form a deeper understanding of learning. We have expert tutors for every curriculum who will be at your service regardless of time. We also try to fill the gaps of online learning by giving students a real-time interaction between the teacher and the student through an engaging whiteboard, video chat, and complete access to shared tools. It can help school and college-going students every day. On our online platform, the class schedules are flexible. Thus the sessions become stress-free.
Before taking the first online session, you need to know the whiteboard/voice software. Once your profiles are approved, you will receive training to use the whiteboard/voice software. The software is easy to understand and user-friendly, and it does not need technical knowledge. If any further assistance or training is required, then please contact our online support team. We will be glad to assist you with any help you need.
No. All tutor profiles are on the MentorsMark website.
Social Media Connect ensures MentorsMark streamlines the online signup process. It will also help us in verifying your identity and college/university associations. You must keep in mind that MentorsMark will never post anything to your social media accounts without your permission.
Currently, anyone account mentioned above is required to become a tutor at MentorsMark.
There is no need to request any payment. Payments would be credited to your account automatically. We will mail you the details for the Terms of Service. You need to give your PayPal account email in your MentorsMark profile or your Bank Account Details. If you have any questions related to payment, please contact our online support team anytime.
You need to update your PayPal information on your MentorsMark profile page.
Here are few tips for attracting more students and booking more sessions:
- You should have an in-depth knowledge of the subject you are willing to teach. The expert professional, organized, and, above all, personable, friendly, and approachable with student psychology. Patience and tolerance are necessary to become a good teacher but a dedicated mentor as well.
- The tutor prepares the specific topic a student needs to understand for the scheduled session in advance. You should also be ready to answer all the questions and queries related to that topic.
- You can help students to create study plans so that they can track their progress. During your sessions, you should provide access to high-quality notes, review assignments, take practice quizzes, discuss questions.
- For online tutoring sessions, it is necessary to have a fast and stable internet connection. Additionally, you must have thoroughly practiced with and learn about the tutoring software.
- Be punctual for all your scheduled sessions. Login at MentorsMark, 10 minutes prior to the start of your session.
- You must keep in mind that students can cancel sessions. If for any reason a session is not delivered as per the quality standards (which we do not expect from our tutors), you can honestly let the student know about it, after clicking on the void option, that he/she can change the tutor and will not be charged for the online session.
- Students are provided with the facility to review a tutor after every session, and a bad review score or negative comments will be archived in your MentorsMark tutoring record. If you feel that you have done a great session and still student has left a negative remark, you can write to our online Support Team, and we will go through the matter personally.
- You should make your profile impressive, include a profile image, and choose as many subjects/topics as possible. Tailoring your instructional approach to a student’s preferred learning style is what you need to do.
- Ask your students to review your course or your professional performance. You could ask your students to rate you after the session. It could help in improving your profile quickly.
- To attract more students, you must keep your availability flexible. If you are not able to match your timings with your potential students, they won’t book a session with you. Also, keep time zone in mind as you choose your time slots. MentorsMark is a 24/7 online tutoring platform, and its students are across the globe.
- Another option to attract students is to respond quickly and be helpful & polite when an inquiring student sends you a direct message.
- In case you find a student who is only interested in answers, you should tell him politely that this is not an answer-giving site, and if he doesn’t want to learn the concepts, you can stop teaching him.
- Tutors should not think about the threats of negative remarks by the students. Our team will review your lessons, and if we found everything alright, the negative remarks would be deleted from your profile.
We provide a one-on-one live session with you as a subject expert. We know each child is unique and learns at a varied pace. Make your students comfortable and assist them master topics they are struggling with efficiently. Clear all the queries asked by the students. Create a friendly environment so that students can learn for their future aspirations as well.
Our team expects serious professionalism from our tutors, and they should be masters in subjects they have selected to teach. Even if any such situation arises, you should tap on the void button and give this message to the student so that he/she can change the tutor immediately. You won’t be paid any money for such a session.
You can make yourself available at any time. However, generally, when school is on, students take tutoring classes during the evenings and weekends. So you can plan a tutoring session according to student availability on weekdays and weekends.
MentorsMark is a highly flexible and easily accessible platform that allows a tutor to teach whenever and wherever he can. It all depends on how much a tutor is there to help students through online sessions. We suggest a teacher give a minimum of 4 hours per day on average. However, a commitment of 2 hours per day is necessary.
At MentorsMark, only students are allowed to schedule lessons as per their availability in your calendar or your current availability status.
When a learner books a class, you need to check the first student’s class/level, specific subject and topic, and an additional text description given by the student, if any, regarding his/her queries. You should prepare for the specified concept and the concepts related to it. Before beginning the session, you need to match the level of the student and teach them the topic accordingly. Take all your sessions in a peaceful environment so that nobody could disturb you or create any distraction during the ongoing session. You should also keep in mind to plan your session so that you have plenty of time, and you are not in a hurry to finish any topic without a complete understanding of your student.
Tutor earning is dependent on the hard work and time invested by the tutors on MentorsMark. The more time you teach, the more earnings you will receive. It will also depend on your review feedback from students
At MentorsMark, you can teach at your own convenient time. The time is mutually decided by you and your students. You can take classes whenever you want, and your earnings are dependent on the time invested by you.
Sure. If you face any technical issues while online sessions, you can contact our online support system.
Yes. You get many opportunities to grow financially on MentorsMark. Once your total hours of teaching increase, you will witness a rise in your payouts also, as your pay per hour directly depends on it
We strongly recommend the same. A tutor must have a digital pen and tablet during online sessions.
Login to your tutor account on the MentorsMark website a few minutes prior to your scheduled lesson. Your upcoming session would be displayed in your dashboard, then select the link on that lesson to commence your online session.
If you wish to take an immediate lesson you have received, select the start session option, and you will enter your classroom.
No. You do not need to sign any long-term contract or bond with our team.